We offer Golden Visas for Foreign Employment for Nepalese with Free Tickets, Five Best Companies in Qatar/Saudi Arabia, and Good Salary Facilities in Various Posts. The company will offer you a lucrative salary upon joining. We want our employees to feel confident about our company, and we strive to achieve mutual understanding between employees and the company.
Among the eight hours of work a day, six out of seven days must be worked for workers/employees in a week. It is also possible to work overtime & overtime work/hours are according to company policies & regulations. Employees will have access to proper facilities such as food/meals and accommodations. It is free of charge for the workers.
The company will set the rules regarding holidays. The maximum duration of the job is two years, but workers can apply to extend it for another year if they so wish. All information about the job advertisement should be obtained by Nepalese citizens who wish to go abroad for employment. Here is the contact information and office address.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Raki International Private Limited|
|Country Name||Qatar/Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Al Hada General Services And Cont Co|
|Approval Date Information||2021/10/21|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]