Nepalese in Japan have excellent employment opportunities. We would like to inform you that there is a job vacancy at the Company New Gateway LLC & Al-Shorooq For CementProducts. The current available positions are Waiter/Waitress, Cleaner, Concrete Mixer Operaor, Concrete Mixtures Controller, Prefabricated Cencrete Miker, Truck Driver.
A total of 55 people (both men and women) are needed for all the jobs listed above. Many Nepalese employees in this company work for very long periods of time. The environment at the company is very positive for them. Women candidates need to trust this company since the company is well-known for its high levels of security.
The company emphasizes teamwork among its employees. During the course of the work week, overtime is permitted based on the rules & regulations of the employment company. Employees are required to work eight hours per day. Work is performed six days a week for this position.
There is a 2-year limit on a job contract, but employees have the option of applying for more years if they wish. Foreign workers should contact their company as soon as possible. Please contact the manpower department directly if you’re interested. The office address and phone number are listed below. Thanks.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Future Star Manpower Private Limited|
|Company Name||Company New Gateway LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2077/12/12|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]