If you are looking for a job in the Kuwait, you have come to the right place. Kuwait is a country that offers plenty of opportunities for Nepalese workers both male and female. A reputed company in the Kuwait has recently released an urgent demand for reliable Nepalese workers with free visa and free ticket. The salaries are competitive and there are plenty of benefits that come with it, such as healthcare insurance and visa assistance. With its vibrant culture, beautiful beaches, and excellent tax regime, there is no doubt why many people choose to work in this part of the world.
Company are pleased to offer a full-time position in our company for a qualified individual. This work will involve 8 hours a day, 6 days a week, and overtime is also available per company rules. Food and accommodations will be provided free of charge for the duration of the job, which will be for 2 years only. Company are looking for someone who is hardworking and dedicated, with the ability to work independently and within a team.
Our current demand is for 100 male & female employees, with monthly salaries ranging from Rs 38,717 to Rs 1,72,076. Company are committed to hiring the best and brightest for our company and providing them with a rewarding work experience. Our recruiting process is designed to be streamlined, efficient, and as stress-free as possible for our applicants. We are confident that we will find the perfect candidates that meet our needs and can contribute in meaningful ways to our organization.
Nepalese citizens interested in foreign job opportunities should contact the Sharon Manpower Services Private Limited. They provide all the information necessary to make an informed decision on the work and cost charges. Furthermore, they explain the terms of service and any other legal requirements. All potential employees are given a thorough orientation of the company policies, safety procedures, and the expectations of the organization.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Sharon Manpower Services Private Limited|
|Company Name||Just Manoushe For Fast Food|
|Approval Date Information||2079/12/01|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]