Saudi Arabia offers foreign employment opportunities (free visa, free ticket). The renowned Abeadallah Barakah Al Harbi Cont. EST company has a job opening. A heavy-duty driver position is currently available. They are seeking a total of two men for the position. Many years ago, Nepalese workers worked in this company, along with workers from other countries.
They are all happy to work at this company because we treat our employees like treasures and we give them good guidance. The company will provide a good amount of salary for all the mentioned positions. There is also an overtime working facility, but overtime work hours will be determined according to the company’s rules & regulations. During the week, the employee is required to work 8 hours a day.
There is also an annual vacation available, and it will be given according to the company’s rules & regulations. During the event, the company will provide accommodation and meals. Employees will not have to pay any expenses. The job will last for two years. Details are provided under the how to apply section of how to contact the manpower. It is advisable to verify the LT Number on the department of foreign employment’s website.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Gulf Sky International Private Limited|
|Country Name||Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Abeadallah Barakah Al Harbi Cont EST|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/08|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]