Two different companies in Saudi Arabia are currently seeking Nepalese workers. This company requires a total of four workers for all the available positions. Many Nepalese workers have worked here for many years, and there are also workers from other nations. Whenever possible, this company tries to motivate its employees to work together as a team. As a company that cares about the welfare of their employees/ workers, workers can trust us confidently.
There are eight hours of work a day and six working days a week. In addition to the regular work hours, overtime work is also available based on the rules and regulations of the company. Holidays are determined by the rules and decisions of the company. Employees will have access to food and accommodations (accommodations) provided by the company.
A two-year contract will be offered for this position. Once that has been done, if the candidates wish, they can apply for more years. This is applicable if the candidates have experience in a similar role or industry. For more details about how to apply, they can contact Manpower directly. The LT Number is available on the department’s website.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Wise International Nepal Pvt. Ltd|
|Country Name||Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Al Mutawa Samyong NDT Co. Ltd|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/13|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]