Two different companies in Oman, Shawathin and Amjad Al-Khuwair For Trading, are currently looking for Nepalese labor. Arabic coffee maker, juice maker, sandwidh maker, general cook, waiter, and water-coffee shop are all positions available. The total number of male workers in demand is nine. A monthly compensation ranges from Rs 45,081 to Rs 51,521.
Numerous workers from other countries are employed by this company, as are many workers from Nepal. Working days are six days a week, and working hours are eight hours per day. Overtime is also available, although the hours will be set according to corporate policies. The corporation will offer adequate food and lodging, and workers will not be required to pay.
Annual vacations will be granted in accordance with business policy and authority. These posts have a two-year limit on their term. The candidates can then apply for further years if they like. Please check the LT Number on the Department of Foreign Employment’s official website.
Those interested in working in another country should contact us right away. If someone is interested, please contact the manpower directly. Below are the phone number and office address.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Aslesha International Private Limited|
|Approval Date Information||2079/02/04|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]