For Nepalese, there is a great opportunity to work abroad in Jordan, with free visas and free tickets. Jordan Union For Agricultural & Zoological Investments has put out a job announcement. There are currently positions available for an Agricultural Worker. All the positions above require 50 male employees. This company has had many workers from different countries working here since many years ago. As well, Nepalese workers are working here.
The company provides guidelines on quality of work & many people want to work here. Many different learning opportunities are provided by this company. Its executives genuinely care about their workers. It is always the company’s goal to motivate and help their employees work hard. The working days are 6 days a week with 8 hours of work per day. We will also provide overtime work, but the hours/time will be set according to company requirements.
Depending on the company rules and regulations, the employee will receive annual holidays. Overall, the employee will work for about two years. The company will provide a facility for accommodation and meals. The worker does not have to pay any amount of money for that. If the candidate has experience in a similar role or position, that would be a huge advantage. Applicants must be enthusiastic, efficient, dependable, and dependable in their related work.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Mountain Group International Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Jordan Union For Agricultural & Zoological Investments|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/11|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]