Nepalese workers have a lot of possibilities for foreign employment in Cyprus. We would like to inform you about the available job opening with Andreas Zorpas & Theo Employment And Travel LTD. The available position is a Domestic workers female, Cook A, Cook B, Domestic helper. The company seeks a total of 40 male and female workers for the position at hand.
Many Nepalese workers have worked in this company for many years, and also employees from other countries work here as well. The company will provide a good salary for the mentioned positions. The company makes every effort to reach mutual understanding between employees and the company so that employees can confidently trust the company. This company always encourages its employees/workers to work hard.
The company management will provide overtime work according to the company rules & regulations in the available job position. Employees are expected to work eight hours a day on average. The week includes six working days. Holidays are also granted according to company rules. There is a two-year job contract limit, but workers can request more years if they wish after that.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Eurosia Human Resources Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Andreas Zorpas|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/25|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]