Bin Ghalib Engineering Enterprises is a UAE-based company that is currently looking for Nepalese workers to fill in their vacancies. This is an amazing opportunity for Nepalese workers, as the salary offered is very competitive. In addition, it is a great chance for them to gain experience in the engineering field and gain knowledge about the UAE. The company promises to provide training and guidance to new employees, so they can reach their full potential and contribute to the company’s success.
Bin Ghalib Engineering Enterprises is looking for Aluminum Fabricators, Electricians, Technicians, Building Labourers, and Coppersmiths. Each of these candidates will be responsible for different tasks that are related to their job description. The Aluminum Fabricator will be required to construct and build aluminum frames, while the Electricians will be responsible for the wiring and installation of electrical systems. The Technicians will be responsible for the maintenance and repairs of all machines, while the Building Labourers will be required to take up manual tasks.
This is an awesome opportunity for those who are seeking to work hard and gain great experience. Working 8 hours a day, 6 days a week with free food and lodging is a fantastic offer. The company also offers overtime depending on the company rules. This is a two year opportunity to gain job experience and develop new skills.
Devine Inside Overseas Pvt. Ltd Manpower Agency is a foreign employment company located in Kathmandu, Nepal. It has been providing its services to international customers for over a decade. Devine Inside Overseas Pvt. Ltd Manpower Agency provides services to Nepalese workers who are interested in looking for overseas employment opportunities. The Agency also offers comprehensive job placement and counseling services to help Nepalese workers find the best positions available.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Devine Inside Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Bin Ghalib Engineering Enterprises|
|Approval Date Information||2079/11/04|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]