A job opening in UAE is available through Exodus Hospitality Services LLC (Free Visa, Free Ticket). This renowned company is officially announcing a position vacancy. Currently, the company is seeking team members for the following positions: Cleaner, Waiter, Site supervisor. This company provides its employees with a variety of benefits. They value their workers/employees as precious resources.
They aim to remove any obstacles that may impede the advancement of their workers. In the case of the job position mentioned, the company will provide a good salary. There are employees from many different countries working for this company, and there are also many Nepalese employees. During the week, there are six working days & eight hours of working time per day.
We also offer overtime, however, the hours will be fixed according to company rules & regulations. The company will provide workers with food and accommodations, and the workers will not have to pay for them. Employees will receive annual holidays according to company regulations. Positions are only available for a maximum of two years. Following that, candidates can apply for additional years if they wish.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||CD Human Resources Private Limited|
|Company Name||Exodus Hospitality Services LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/09/01|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]