This is a golden opportunity for Nepali workers, both male and female, who wish to gain foreign employment. 54 workers have been selected to work at two prestigious restaurants in Kuwait, offering them the chance to hone their skills and gain valuable experience abroad. This is a great opportunity for Nepali workers to not only make a steady income from their position, but also to gain firsthand experience in working in the hospitality industry abroad. This is a great opportunity for Nepali workers to expand their horizons and explore new opportunities in the international arena.
The selected applicants will serve as cashiers, cleaners, kitchen helpers, light drivers, restaurant workers, and cooks. They will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the restaurants, such as serving customers, taking orders, cleaning tables, and preparing meals. They will also have access to learning opportunities such as culinary training and English language courses. Additionally, they will receive fair wages and benefits from the Kuwaiti government.
Working in the restaurant industry requires a special set of skills and qualities. The staff must be friendly, honest, punctual, and have excellent communication skills. They need to be able to work well with others and respond to customer requests in a timely manner. They must also have the ability to think critically and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
Quality International Overseas Consultancy Company Private Limited is one of the leading organizations in the field of providing quality services for international clients. We are committed to providing the best customer service, which is why we have a main office located in the heart of the city. Contact our main office today to get all the information you need.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Quality International Overseas Consultancy Co Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Yammy Shawarma Restaurant|
|Approval Date Information||2079/11/10|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]