The demand for 40 Nepali workers (both male and female) in Cyprus is indicative of the country’s need for foreign workers to fill certain roles. This also highlights the opportunity for Nepali individuals to seek employment overseas. However, it is important to ensure that such opportunities are legal and ethical, with proper contracts and protections in place for the workers.
Chef Cooks are responsible for preparing meals, planning menus, and managing kitchen operations. They are skilled in a variety of cooking techniques and able to create unique and delicious dishes. Domestic Workers are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and organization of a household. They perform tasks such as laundry, cleaning, cooking, and running errands.
Waiters/Waitresses are responsible for taking orders, serving food and beverages, and providing excellent customer service. They are knowledgeable about menu items and able to answer any questions customers may have. Housekeeping staff are responsible for cleaning and maintaining the cleanliness of a property. They may also perform other tasks such as laundry, ironing, and organizing.
Bartenders are responsible for mixing and serving drinks to customers. They are knowledgeable about different types of alcohol and able to create a variety of cocktails. They also maintain a clean and organized bar area.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Golden Achivers International Private Limited|
|Company Name||Ansot Employment Services Limited|
|Approval Date Information||2023-02-24|
Company Number: Ansot Employment Services Limited
Pre-Approval Date: 2023-02-24
Lot Number: 281507
Position: Chef Cook, Domestic Worker, Waiter/Waitress, Housekeeping and Bartender
Required Number: 40 male and female workers
Salary: 44,833 to 1,85,042 NPR
Working hours per day: 8 hour
Working day per week: 6 days
Overtime Facility: As per the company rule
Annual leave: As per the company rule
Contract period: Two years
Benefits: Free accommodation, free life insurance, free joining tickets, and 30 days of annual vacation
Contact Office in Nepal: Golden Achivers International Private Limited
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]