The current demand for 368 Nepalese workers in Kuwait and the UAE, from both female and male candidates, has led to an unprecedented opportunity for Nepalese citizens. Companies from both countries have announced vacancies for various positions that require Nepalese workers. This demand is indicative of the increasing economic opportunities for Nepalese citizens in the region. It also reflects the growing confidence of companies in different sectors towards Nepalese workers and their capabilities to fulfill job requirements.
This is a great chance for those seeking employment in either Kuwait or UAE, as well as a chance to contribute to their country’s growing economy. With the ever-growing demand for Nepalese workers in various industries, it has become necessary to ensure that they have the required experience and expertise for the job at hand. This is why companies are now insisting that Nepalese workers have at least one year of relevant experience before applying for a post.
Having a minimum of one year of experience ensures that the worker is equipped with the skills and knowledge necessary to perform their duties efficiently and effectively. It also helps employers make sure that they are getting truly qualified individuals who can contribute towards success in their organization. Furthermore, it helps them narrow down their pool of potential candidates, so they don’t have to sift through hundreds of applications from inexperienced applicants.
If you are a Nepalese worker looking to work in the UAE or Kuwait, then you should contact the respective Manpower Office. Both countries have very specific regulations and laws concerning foreign workers. The Manpower Office will provide you with information about visa requirements, job opportunities, and other related matters. They can also help you find suitable employers for your skills and abilities. By contacting them, you can be sure that all your queries will be addressed properly and in a timely manner.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Dynamic Sales & Services Private Limited|
|Country Name||Kuwait | UAE|
|Company Name||Yusuf Ahmed Alghanim & Sons Co WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2078-12-04|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]