SKY Logistics Gen Trading & Cont Company in Kuwait is currently offering exciting job opportunities for skilled individuals in the fields of Electrician, Electrician Helper, and Heavy Driver. The company is seeking male candidates for these positions, and the demand number for this recruitment is 102. The salary range for these positions is quite competitive, starting from Rs 40,718 and going up to Rs 70,722. The working hours are 8 hours per day, with a total of 6 shifts per week. Additionally, the company provides free accommodation, visa, and tickets for successful candidates.
The final interviews for these vacancies will be conducted by a company representative on the 6th of June 2023 at the company’s Kathmandu office. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply and participate in this opportunity.
The duties for Electricians, Electrician Helpers, and Heavy Drivers will vary based on their respective roles. Electricians will be responsible for electrical installations, maintenance, and repairs. Electrician Helpers will assist electricians in their tasks and provide support as required. Heavy Drivers will be responsible for the safe transportation of goods using heavy vehicles.
This vacancy announcement presents an excellent opportunity for skilled individuals seeking employment in Kuwait. Prospective candidates are encouraged to attend the final interview and demonstrate their abilities to secure these rewarding positions at SKY Logistics Gen Trading & Cont Company.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Sumeru Overseas Private Limited|
|Company Name||SKY Logistics Gen Trading & Cont. Co|
|Approval Date Information||2022-08-08|
Company Number: SKY Logistics Gen Trading & Cont. Co
Pre-Approval Date: 2022-08-08
Lot Number: 268916
Position: Electrician, Electrician helper, Heavy driver
Required Number: 102
Salary: Rs 40,718 to Rs 70,,722/-
Working hours per day: 8 hour
Working day per week: 6 days
Overtime Facility: As per the company rule
Annual leave: As per the company rule
Contract period: Two years
Benefits: Free accommodation, free life insurance, free joining tickets, and 30 days of annual vacation
Contact Office in Nepal: Sumeru Overseas Private Limited
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]