We need Nepalese workers at no cost for an urgent need among a good company in Qatar. Please contact us. There are two positions: waiter and driver. They are looking for a total of 13 male and female workers for this position. The company has employed Nepalese workers for many years, and staff members from other countries are also employed here.
The employees of this company are all happy to work for it because the company’s leaders always treat their employees as their treasure and provide them with good guidance. Throughout all of the aforementioned job positions, a good amount of salary will be offered by the company. There is also the option of working overtime, but the overtime hours will be determined by company rules & regulations.
This employee works six days a week for eight hours per day during the week. We also provide an annual holiday & it’ll be provided in accordance with company policy. This company will provide staff accommodations and food/meals to eat. In that case, the employee is not required to incur any expenses. During the term of this contract, the employee will be expected to work for 2 years. Nepalese citizens who wish to work abroad can call the following number to obtain the details of the advertisement.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Fine Job Recruitment Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Al Sawaed Hospitality|
|Approval Date Information||2078 /03/15|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]