There is a large amount of employment available for Nepalese workers in Cyprus. We are proud to announce that our company, CP Capital Labour Supply Ltd, has a job announcement. Domestic workers are currently available as a vacancy. Considering their good reputation as a provider of good services to their clients/customers, such employees will be enthusiastic, responsible, motivated & punctual.
There are many foreign workers working in this company, and Nepalese workers have been working here for many years as well. Because of the company’s efforts to build mutual understanding between its employees and leaders, workers can trust our company. 6 days a week are working days & 8 hours a day are working hours.
There is also the option of overtime work, and time will be charged according to company guidelines. As per company policy, each employee will receive an annual holiday. A maximum of two years is the contract/agreement limit for this position, and afterward, if the workers wish, they may apply for more. Hotel accommodations will be provided by the company.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Karma International Employment Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||CP Capital Labour Supply LTD|
|Approval Date Information||2078/01/22|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]