The following is a general statement about the vacancy at H.M.R. Helpmate Recruitment, Nicosia, Cyprus. Domestic workers are currently available. The company will need four workers to fill these positions. Workers from Nepal and other countries have worked in this company for many years. This company treats its employees as treasures and provides good guidance for its employees, which makes them all happy to work there.
All of the above positions will be compensated with a good amount of salary by the company. Overtime work hours are available, however, the hours will be determined according to the rules and regulations of the company. A week involves 6 days of work & 8 hours of work per day for the employee.
Company rules determine the number of annual holidays an employee gets. As part of the package, the company will provide accommodation and food/meals. Accommodations and meals are free of charge for the employee. After the two-year contract period, the employee can apply for more years if they wish.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Kosh Overseas Private Limited|
|Company Name||H.M.R. Helpmate Recruitment|
|Approval Date Information||2078/04/31|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]