There is a job opening for Nepalese workers at the Help Overseas Private Limited office. Limited Domestic workers, Cooks, and Sailors will fill the position. Your employer is Panamax Recruitment LTD, a company in Cyprus with approval date 2077/09/13 and LT number 235386. You will receive a salary of up to 10,6,960 based on the 20 vacancies for your position.
All employees are happy to work with the company because they are well-known for providing good facilities & guidance to their employees. There is always a company that tries to solve problems/obstacles for its employees. Teamwork is also encouraged & motivated by their workers/employees. The company will offer a good amount of salary for the available position.
The overtime work facility is provided in this position & will be provided as per the company’s rules & policies. The working hours for the candidates are 8 hours per day and the working days for the mentioned positions are 6 days a week. Holidays will be given according to the company’s policies. Accommodations, as well as meals/food to eat, will be provided by the company. This is a two-year contract.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Help Overseas Private Limited|
|Company Name||Panimax Recruitment LTD|
|Approval Date Information||2077/09/13|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]