The Cyprus offers an employment opportunity to Nepalese workers. A well-renowned G. Paphios Private Employment Immigration Services Company announcement vacancy. Position are: Domestic worker and Agriculture labourer. To fill the following positions, the company requires a total of 20 workers. For many years, different nationalities have worked at the company, and then-current workers from Nepal have also worked there.
Their employees enjoy working in this company because of the good facilities & guidance they provide. Whenever employees have problems, they always attempt to resolve them. The company also encouraged and motivated its employees to do their best. A salary of 35,856 to 51,957 rupees per month is expected. We are currently accepting applications for the available job position. Overtime work is available and it will be handled under company policy & decisions.
Candidate working hours are 8 hours per day while the workweek for the advertised positions is six days per week. Holidays will be granted in accordance with the company’s policies. The company will provide the accommodation and meals. The contract for this position is for two years. Please call the number and address listed below to find out all the info about the advertisement.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Kalinchok H. R. Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||G. Paphios Private Employment Immigration Services|
|Approval Date Information||2076/11/07|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]