(Free Ticket, Free Visa) Opportunity to work in Qatar. The Doha National Food Industries has posted a general job announcement. Jobs currently available include salesman, driver, storekeeper, and labourer. A significant amount of wages will be provided by the company for the mentioned positions. Here, many Nepalese workers have been working for many years/times, and also workers from other countries work here.
It’s well known for providing their employees & workers with good facilities & guidelines, making them happy to work here. Whenever there are employee problems & obstacles, this company tries to solve them. Their employees were also encouraged and motivated to work in a team. There is the possibility of overtime work for this position, according to company policies.
A typical working day consists of eight hours. There are six working days in a week. The company will grant annual holidays in accordance with its rules and regulations. The company will provide food, accommodation, and meals to its workers, so there will be no expenses for them. Contracts for these positions are limited to two years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Jung Dong manpower Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Doha National Food Industries|
|Approval Date Information||2078/05/30|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]