The UAE offers Nepalese workers a lot of employment opportunities abroad. There is no information about company names, but there is information about a job position available: Assistant Nurse. This company employs many workers from different countries and a large number of Nepalese workers as well. Employees in this company are well-kept and well-fed. Employees of this company can have confidence in the company. The leaders and management of this company always think of their employees as wealthy people.
Whenever an employee has a problem, they will try to resolve it. Employees were always encouraged to work as a team and in unity at the company. Every available position has overtime work opportunities, and they can be availed of based on company rules and management requirements. Work hours are eight hours per day. Six days per week are worked.
Company rules specify the number of days off that is awarded per year. A worker’s job contract lasts for a maximum of two years. However, if they wish they may apply for additional years if they wish. The company will provide adequate accommodations and food for their workers/employees. In such a case, the workers do not have to pay anything. Experience from previous positions that are similar to the job is a major plus.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Moondrops Overseas Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Bayti Home Healthcare LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/06/06|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]