Working in a factory in Malaysia can be a great opportunity for Nepalese workers. There are many factories in Malaysia that are looking for workers, and the pay is often very good. Factory jobs in Malaysia can provide Nepalese workers with a good income and a chance to improve their skills. Factory jobs in Malaysia can also be a great way to learn about new cultures and make new friends.
Currently, both men and women from Nepal are seeking jobs with a reputable Malaysian companies both male or female. Currently, factory workers are available for hire. A total of 54 workers are needed for all these jobs (both men and women). There are many Nepalese workers at this company who work for an extended period.
All of them agree that the working environment here is excellent. Candidates need to trust this company because the company is known for providing a top-notch security system for its employees. Teamwork is encouraged at this company.
Depending on the terms and conditions of the employment company, employees may work overtime. Employees are expected to work eight hours every day. Workdays are six days a week for this position. However, if workers wish, they can extend their contract for an additional year if they want.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Jobspot International Private Limited|
|Company Name||Jtekt Automotive Malaysia SDN BHD|
|Approval Date Information||2079/01/22|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]