An official public announcement is being made regarding the job opening in Royal Catering Services LLC. The company currently has job openings for a Waiter female, a Waiter, a Cleaner, and a Kitchen helper. 240 workers, both male and female, are being recruited for all of the positions mentioned here. For each of the mentioned positions, the company will pay a good salary.
Several Nepalese workers have worked for this company for many years and there are also workers from many countries who work for this company. A company with this reputation provides its staff with quality guidelines, facilities and opportunities. They consider their employees to be their most valuable assets. Workers/employees are always encouraged/motivated by the company. Overtime in the work is available and will be accorded according to company rules and regulations.
The candidates work 8 hours per day, six days a week. Annual vacations will be given according to the company management’s decision, or according to the company’s rules and regulations. A job contract lasts about 2 years. If the worker/employee wishes to work more years after the contract ended, they can apply for more years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Sky Start Recruitment Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Royal Catering Services LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/05|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]