We are in urgent need of Nepali workers in many different positions in the United Arab Emirates, including free flights and visas. A company name is Khanbooli Electromechanical Cont. LLC. The following positions are currently available: Brick Mason, Building Labourer, Electrician, and Cleaner. This company offers a good amount of salary to the mentioned position. This company employs a lot of Nepalese workers who have been there for a long time.
The company is known for offering quality standards, and many people want to work here. They provide numerous opportunities for learning new things. It is run by leaders who care about the employees. Managers of the company remove obstacles from employee paths, motivate them, and encourage them to do their best. As per the employment company’s rules and regulations, workplace overtime is available.
Each day, candidates work 8 hours. The company works six days a week. As part of the annual holiday package, the company will provide it according to its rules. Our company provides you with the appropriate facilities for accommodation and meals and food. There is a two-year contract.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Supa Deurali Human Resorces Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Khanbooli Electromechanical Cont. LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/09/08|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]