Nepalese can work overseas for Nepalese companies. The company is Al Wasem Cleaning Services & General Miant Contr and Inner Space Furniture Industry LLC. These companies are seeking a total of 56 workers, males and females. Workers from many different nationalities have worked in this company for many years, and there are currently many Nepalese workers here as well.
Since the company is known for providing good facilities and proper guidance to its employees, they are all happy to work here. In this company, every employee is encouraged to work efficiently and motivated to do so. Working hours are 8 hours per day and there are six working days per week. Overtime hours and work are also available, however, they are provided according to the company’s rules & regulations.
The company will provide their workers and employees with food/meals and a place to stay. Workers/employees do not have to pay any cash or expenses for that. There is a two-year job limit. After that, workers can apply for more years of employment.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Target Consultant Human Resources Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Inner Space Furniture Industry LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/09/05|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]