Employment work opportunity in QATAR with free visa & free ticket. The company name is West Bay Ice & Amp Water Factory, There is an opportunity to work internationally with a company from SAUDI ARABIA through Nepalese manpower agencies with an approval date of 2078/09/08 and LT number of 254609, this is a golden opportunity for anyone looking for employment abroad.
Grab this chance, and apply for these vacancies. There is a pressing need for 8 male workers to fill two different posts. The monthly salary will range from NPR 56,304 up to NPR 72,864. As per company rules, overtime is permitted, and the job requires 8 hours of work per day, 6 days a week. Food is not provided by the company. This position is on a two-year contract.
Consult the department of foreign employment’s official website to confirm the LT Number. Anyone interested in obtaining a foreign job should contact it immediately. Please contact the manpower directly if you are interested. We have listed our office address and phone number below. We appreciate your interest.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Mac International Manpower Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||West Bay Ice & Amp Water Factory|
|Approval Date Information||2078/09/08|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]