A golden opportunity for Nepalese workers to go to foreign employment with attractive salary for 37 people in a prestigious company in Kuwait with free visa and free ticket. The company is looking for talented and hardworking individuals who are willing to work in a challenging and dynamic environment. This is a great opportunity for those who want to start their career in Kuwait with a leading company.
Nepalese workers should have 1 year experience in the relevant post, working 8 hours a day, 6 days a week. Overtime facility is available for workers who want to work extra hours. Workers will be paid overtime rate for the hours worked beyond 8 hours a day or 40 hours a week. The proposed plan would see companies providing free food and accommodation to employees, with a monthly salary Up-to Rs 3,43,920. The work period would be limited to just two years, after which employees would be free to move on to other companies. This would provide a much-needed boost to the economy, as well as provide employees with greater job security and stability.
As a growing company, we understand the importance of having a skilled and dedicated workforce. Our employees are required to have a strong work ethic and the necessary experience related to their positions. We value hard work and dedication, and we strive to create a culture where our team members are motivated to not only meet but exceed expectations. We believe that investing in our employees is important for the growth and success of our company.
This company is one of the most trusted and well-known companies in Kuwait. They have been providing quality services to their clients for many years now. Many Nepalese workers have been working in this company since before, and they have always been satisfied with the work conditions and pay. The company is always looking for new ways to improve its services, and it is clear that they care about their employees. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a reliable and trustworthy company to work for. Contact office in Nepal.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Bhumiputra Foreign Employment Service Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||The Kuwaiti Danish Dairy Company KCSC|
|Approval Date Information||2079/11/17|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]