There is an urgent need for Nepalese workers with good salary facilities in a variety of positions for 7 companies in Saudi Arabia including visas and tickets, so if you are interested in foreign employment, please contact us right away. Its employees receive a variety of benefits from the company. Their workers/employees are regarded as their most precious assets.
To do that, they eliminate all obstacles from the path of work for the workers. The company provides a good paycheck for the position mentioned above. Workers from Nepal are also employed by this company, as well as workers from many other countries. There are six working days a week, and the workday lasts eight hours.
There is also the option to work overtime, but the hours are set according to the company’s rules. The company will provide workers with meals/food and accommodation & workers are not expected to pay for it. The company will determine the manner in which holidays will be taken. Positions for these jobs are limited to two years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Al Taaz International Private Limited|
|Country Name||Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Enjaz Al-Safeer Est For General Contracting|
|Approval Date Information||2078/09/11|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]