Career employment opportunity in UAE/Kuwait two different country. The company name is Grand Hyper & Grand Hyper Center Market Company. Position is Stall and market salesperson, Footwear sales assistant, Perfume and cosmetic sales assistant, Vegetable and fruit assistant, Clothes sales assistant, Bags and accessories sales assistant, Pricing worker (Indoor) & Sales man/lady.
There are 190 positions that need to be filled by both males and females. In this company, employee problems and obstacles are always addressed. Their employees are also motivated and encouraged to work as a team. The company will provide a good amount of pay for the mentioned job positions. It is possible to work overtime under the company’s rules and regulations & it will be provided if necessary.
A typical week consists of six working days and eight hours of work per day. The company will provide accommodation & meals/food to eat to all the workers & they will not have to pay for either. Depending on the company’s rules & regulations, annual holidays will be granted. For these positions, the maximum period is two years. There is a fee of Rs. 10000 for these positions.
The lot number can be checked on the Department of Foreign Employment website. Anyone interested in applying for foreign employment should contact the Department of Foreign Employment immediately. Interested parties should direct their inquiries to the Manpower Department directly. Below are both phone numbers and office addresses. Thank you
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Pacific Human Resources Private Limited|
|Company Name||Grand Hyper|
|Approval Date Information||2022-04-11|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]