A UAE multinational company has announced a demand for 205 male Nepali workers across four different positions. The positions include laborers, drivers, machine operators, and office assistants. This opportunity offers an attractive salary package and accommodation facilities. Interested candidates should fulfill the required qualifications and possess a valid passport. The recruitment process will be carried out through authorized agencies in Nepal.
Carpenters are skilled professionals who work with wood to construct, install and repair structures such as buildings, bridges, and furniture. Their duties include measuring and cutting materials, installing fixtures, and ensuring the structural integrity of their projects.
General helpers provide assistance to skilled tradespeople on construction sites, performing a wide range of tasks such as cleaning, carrying materials, and preparing work sites. They may also operate machinery or tools under the direction of the tradespeople they are assisting.
Masons work with materials such as bricks, concrete blocks, and stones to construct buildings, walls, and other structures. They lay and align bricks, cut and shape materials to fit, and apply mortar to hold the materials together.
Steel fixers are responsible for constructing and installing steel reinforcements for concrete structures such as buildings, bridges, and roads. Their duties include reading blueprints, bending and cutting steel bars, and placing and securing them in the appropriate locations.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||SkyStar Recruitment Private Limited|
|Company Name||Abdulghani Al Qannati Plaster & Tiles Cont LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2023-03-15|
Company Number: Abdulghani Al Qannati Plaster & Tiles Cont LLC
Pre-Approval Date: 2023-03-15
Lot Number: 282694
Position: Carpener, Helper/General/Helper, Mason, Steel Fixer
Required Number: 205
Salary: Rs 28,768 – Rs 43,152
Working hours per day: 8 hour
Working day per week: 6 days
Overtime Facility: As per the company rule
Annual leave: As per the company rule
Contract period: Two years
Benefits: Free accommodation, free life insurance, free joining tickets, and 30 days of annual vacation
Contact Office in Nepal: SkyStar Recruitment Private Limited
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]