Nilkamal Human Resource Private Limited is a manpower office in Nepal that is currently searching for hardworking Nepalese workers. Interested workers are requested to apply as soon as possible. The company is looking for workers who are willing to work hard and are reliable. Applicants should have a good work ethic and be able to work well in a team. Those interested in applying for this position are encouraged to do so as soon as possible.
We are urgently seeking 150 male workers for various positions. The monthly salary will be from NPR 43,019 to 77,434. The work will be 8 hours a day and 6 days a week, with the opportunity for overtime as per the company’s rules. Food will be free from all companies. The contract period for this position is for 2 years. The applicants will be responsible for covering the costs of their medical treatment and insurance in Nepal. All company expenses, including medical and insurance coverage, will be reimbursed in a foreign country. We will provide our customers with a complimentary visa and a complimentary ticket.
We are looking for candidates aged 22-35 years old who are well-educated and have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the relevant field. The interview will be conducted in English, and candidates must be smart and well-presented. Pre-interview will be conducted daily, and the final interviews will be held on 25 March 2023. We offer free accommodation, medical insurance, one air ticket every year, 33 days of holiday every year, and a yearly bonus.
If you’re interested in working abroad and are willing to cover the costs of your medical treatment and insurance in Nepal, please contact the manpower company as soon as possible. The company will reimburse you for all expenses incurred in a foreign country, including medical and insurance coverage. Additionally, we will provide our customers with a complimentary visa and a complimentary ticket. The phone number and office address are given below.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Nilkamal Human Resource Private Limited|
|Company Name||Burgan Company For Well Drilling Trading & Maintenance K.S.C.|
|Approval Date Information||2079/12/03|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]