A company called Grand Suite Job Private Limited is seeking Nepalese workers. Workers interested should send their applications right away. The company name is Global Clearing House Systems. A free visa and a free ticket are available for a job opportunity in UAE. It is urgent that 557 workers be hired to fill positions . A monthly salary is 36,014 to 1,80,072.
Work is expected to last 8 hours each day, 6 days a week. Overtime is also allowed in accordance with the company’s policies. Food will be provided free of charge by every company. A two-year contract is required for this position. Medical treatment and insurance costs in Nepal are the responsibility of the applicants.
Moreover, all medical and insurance coverage spent by the company in a foreign country will be reimbursed. Customers will receive a free visa and a free ticket from us. An administrative fee of Rs. 10,000 will be charged. The LT number should be verified on the foreign employment department’s official website.
Foreign employment candidates should contact the foreign employment department as soon as possible. Those interested in applying should contact Manpower directly. They can be contacted at the numbers and addresses below.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Grand Suite Job Private Limited|
|Company Name||Global Clearing House Systems|
|Approval Date Information||2078/10/16|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]