Al Sraiya Security Services, a leading security firm in Doha, Qatar, is currently seeking to hire 220 Nepalese security guards with a monthly salary of Rs 54,081. This unique opportunity offers an excellent compensation package and the chance to work for a respected company that is well-known for its commitment to excellence. As a security guard, you will be responsible for ensuring the safety and security of the clients you serve, and performing tasks such as patrolling the premises, monitoring CCTV cameras, and responding to emergencies. If you are interested in a challenging and rewarding career in security services, then Al Sraiya Security Services is the perfect place for you.
If you are chosen as a security guard for Al Sraiya Security Services, you will be expected to work 8-10 hours every day for 6 shifts per week. However, you won’t have to worry about finding your own food and accommodation as the company will provide both. This means that you can fully focus on your duties as a security guard and dedicate yourself to ensuring the safety and security of the clients you serve. With this comprehensive support from the company, you’ll be able to build a successful career in security services with the peace of mind to fully focus on your tasks.
As organizations invest more in their physical and digital security, the role of security guards has become increasingly important. However, it is not enough to simply hire anyone for this critical position. In addition to experience, it is essential that security guards possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. This becomes especially important when working with diverse populations and navigating tense situations.
Nepalese citizens interested in foreign job opportunities should contact the Royal Overseas Nepal Private Limited. They provide all the information necessary to make an informed decision on the work and cost charges. Furthermore, they explain the terms of service and any other legal requirements. All potential employees are given a thorough orientation of the company policies, safety procedures, and the expectations of the organization.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Royal Overseas Nepal Private Limited|
|Company Name||Al Sraiya Security Services|
|Approval Date Information||2079/11/19|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]