M.B.K. Security Services, a renowned security company, is urgently seeking to hire 200 BSBD Security guards. The company has recently received approval for this recruitment on June 28, 2023, with the lot number 288687.
The ideal candidates for this position should have a minimum of 1 year of experience as a security guard in a similar field. The duties of the security guards will involve working for 8-10 hours a day, 6 days a week, with the possibility of overtime. The salary for this role is set at Rs 71,538.
M.B.K. Security Services values qualities such as hardworking, honesty, punctuality, and friendliness in their security guards. These traits are considered essential for maintaining a safe and secure environment. If you meet the requirements and are interested in applying for the position, please note that the interview dates have been scheduled for July 11th and 16th, 2023. For further details and to apply, please contact Euro Asia H.R. Solutions Pvt. Ltd., the recruitment agency handling the hiring process.
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced security guards to join a reputable security services company. Don’t miss the chance to be a part of M.B.K. Security Services and contribute to ensuring the safety and well-being of their clients.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Euro Asia H.R. Solution Private Limited|
|Company Name||MBK Security Services|
|Approval Date Information||2023/06/28|
Company Name: MBK Security Services
Pre-Approval Date: 2023/06/28
Lot Number: 288687
Position: PSBD Security Guard
Required Number: 200 male and female
Salary: Rs 71,538/-
Working hours per day: 8 hour
Working day per week: 6 days
Overtime Facility: As per the company rule
Annual leave: As per the company rule
Contract period: Two years
Benefits: Free accommodation, free life insurance, free joining tickets, and 30 days of annual vacation
Contact Office in Nepal: Euro Asia H.R. Solution Private Limited
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]