Login International Overseas Recruitment Pvt. Ltd is pleased to announce an exciting opportunity for Nepalese workers in Kuwait. Two reputed companies in Kuwait are currently seeking 105 male candidates to join their workforce. The available positions include light driver, bike rider, warehouse labor, and kitchen cleaning staff.
Successful applicants will receive a competitive monthly salary ranging from NPR 42,595 to NPR 57,503. This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals seeking stable employment in a foreign country. Interested candidates are invited to apply by contacting Login International Overseas Recruitment Pvt. Ltd. To apply for these vacancies, kindly reach out to our office to schedule an interview. The interview date is set for 11 July 2023.
Login International Overseas Recruitment Pvt. Ltd is committed to ensuring a smooth and transparent recruitment process for all candidates. We strive to connect qualified individuals with reputable companies that offer fair compensation and safe working conditions.
Don’t miss out on this chance to expand your horizons and gain valuable international work experience. Contact Login International Overseas Recruitment Pvt. Ltd today and take the first step towards a promising career in Kuwait.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Login International Overseas Recruitment Private Limited|
|Company Name||Waho Company For Jdelivery Of Consumer Orders & Others|
|Approval Date Information||2023/06/30|
Company Name: Waho Company For Jdelivery Of Consumer Orders & Others
Pre-Approval Date: 2023/06/30
Lot Number: 263299
Position: Light driver, Bike rider, Warehouse labor and Kitchen cleaning staff
Required Number: 105
Salary: Rs 42,595 to Rs 57,503/-
Working hours per day: 8 hour
Working day per week: 6 days
Overtime Facility: As per the company rule
Annual leave: As per the company rule
Contract period: Two years
Benefits: Free accommodation, free life insurance, free joining tickets, and 30 days of annual vacation
Contact Office in Nepal: Login International Overseas Recruitment Private Limited
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]