There is an urgent demand for Nepalese workers in Saudi Arabia to fill various posts in a reputed company. These positions offer attractive salary packages and working conditions, making them an attractive prospect for male Nepalese workers. This potential opportunity is likely to be highly sought after due to the increasing job opportunities in Saudi Arabia and the attractive salary packages available.
Are you looking for a new job that offers flexible hours and great benefits? Look no further! Company are offering an 8-10 hour day, 6 days a week with overtime available. Plus, food and lodging will be free! This shift offers you the opportunity to make a great living while still having plenty of time for activities outside of work. Work period will be 2 years. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity – apply now!
Whether a company is small or large, the workers play an important role in its success. Workers must have certain qualities such as hardworking, friendly, punctual and reliable in order to be a successful part of the team. Companies rely on their workers to put forth their best efforts and contribute to the company’s growth and development. Hardworking employees are essential for the success of any business. They will put in extra effort to reach their goals without compromising quality or customer service. Friendly workers create a positive work environment which encourages collaboration between team members and helps foster productivity.
Are you a Nepalese worker looking for foreign employment? If so, you have come to the right place. At Contact Us, we take great pride in helping our clients find the best job opportunities abroad. We understand that searching for jobs overseas can be a daunting task and that’s why we are here to help. Our team of experienced professionals are here to give you all the assistance and advice you need when it comes to finding the right job opportunity abroad. For more information, please contact the relevant manpower office in Kathmandu Nepal
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Lucky H.R. Solution Private Limited|
|Country Name||Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Expertise House Operation And Maintenance|
|Approval Date Information||2023-03-10|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]