Nepalese workers can find employment in Cyprus through foreign employment. An official statement about Theo Employment & Travel Ltd’s available job vacancy. Currently, this company has openings for a Domestic helpers and Cook A/Cook B. In this company, workers from many different cultures have worked here for many years. Currently, many workers from Nepal are also employed in this company.
This company is well-known for providing an excellent work environment & giving helpful guides to their employees. It is always their mission to assist/solve the problems of their employees. Moreover, the company always encouraged & motivated its employees to work efficiently. This position provides overtime work facilities as per company guidelines and decisions.
Each candidate works 8 hours per day and the mentioned positions are open 6 days a week. A company’s holiday policy will govern how long vacation will be given each year. Upon request, the company will provide the service of accommodation and meals/food. Currently, this position’s contract expires in 2 years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||White Pearl Light Manpower Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Theo Employment & Travel Ltd|
|Approval Date Information||2078/05/29|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]