Kuwait is known to provide employment opportunities for foreign workers, and Nepali workers have recently been offered a new opportunity. A company in Kuwait, Ozone Cinema Co, is urgently in need of staff for various roles such as collectors, cashiers, and vendors. The company is providing free visas and tickets to selected candidates. In addition to this, candidates can expect a good salary for their work, which is always a significant consideration.
In any business setting, there are different roles and responsibilities that ensure the smooth flow of operations. Specifically, in a collecting and vending setting, there are three key positions — collector, cashier, and vendor staff. Collectors are responsible for collecting payments from customers or clients, while cashiers are tasked with handling the physical exchange of money. Lastly, vendor staff are the individuals responsible for stocking the products and organizing the shelves.
Our current demand is for 05 male & female employees, with monthly salaries ranging from Rs 72,682. Company are committed to hiring the best and brightest for our company and providing them with a rewarding work experience. Our recruiting process is designed to be streamlined, efficient, and as stress-free as possible for our applicants. We are confident that we will find the perfect candidates that meet our needs and can contribute in meaningful ways to our organization.
Nepalese citizens interested in foreign job opportunities should contact the Focus Nepal Overseas Private Limited. They provide all the information necessary to make an informed decision on the work and cost charges. Furthermore, they explain the terms of service and any other legal requirements. All potential employees are given a thorough orientation of the company policies, safety procedures, and the expectations of the organization.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Focus Nepal Overseas Private Limited|
|Company Name||Ozone Cinema Co|
|Approval Date Information||2079/11/21|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]