Kuwait provides Nepalese workers with excellent opportunities for foreign employment. The following is a general job announcement for Pro Approved For General Trading Co. There are currently job openings for both males and females as well as Cleaning labor. The company needs 15 people to fill these positions. Workers from other countries also work here in this company in addition to many Nepalese.
They all enjoy working for this company since the company treats every employee as a treasure and also provides good guidance to them. Regardless of the job title, the company will offer a good salary for all of the listed positions. The company allows overtime work hours for employees; however, these hours are determined by company policy. The employee must work for 8 hours a day and be at work for 6 days per week.
The company will determine the number of holidays each employee can take each year. The company will provide accommodation and meals. Employees do not need to pay anything for accommodation or food. There will be a two-year contract period for the job & after that, the employee can apply for more years if they wish. It would be a great advantage if the candidates had prior experience in related fields.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Aman Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Pro Approved For General Trading Co|
|Approval Date Information||2076/12/06|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]