Nepalese workers are in high demand in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). This is due to the large number of Nepalese expatriates working in the UAE, as well as the Nepalese government’s policy of encouraging Nepalese workers to seek employment abroad. Nepalese workers make up a significant percentage of the UAE’s workforce, and their skills are in high demand. Nepalese workers have been able to find work in a variety of sectors, including construction, hospitality, and retail.
Nepalese workers are highly sought after for their hard work and dedication, and they are often able to find good jobs with good salaries. The Nepalese workers at this reputable company have been working for many years, as have workers from other countries. The workers are all pleased to work in this company because they are known for providing good facilities & guides for their employees.
Every employee problem & obstacle is addressed by this company. In addition to that, they encourage and motivate their employees to work as a team or unit. As part of this available position, overtime work is possible and will be provided based on company policies & procedures.
Hours of work are 8 hours per day. A six-day workweek is observed. As per the company’s regulations, annual holidays are given. Workers do not have to pay for accommodation or meals/food as the company provides them. These positions are limited to three years of employment.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Montage Overseas Private Limited|
|Company Name||Ras Al Khaimah Cooperative Society|
|Approval Date Information||2078/11/30|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]