This is a general announcement regarding the present job vacancy at Kabayan INT Hypermarket. A Cashier, Salesman, and Driver job position are available. The company is offering a competitive wage rate for the positions mentioned above. Several Nepalese workers have also worked in this security service for many years and other foreign workers as well.
Because it is well-known for providing its employees & workers with good facilities & guidance, all of them are happy to work there. The company always makes an effort to resolve the challenges & obstacles of its employees. Their employees are also encouraged & motivated to work in a team environment. There is the possibility of overtime work for this available job position and it will be provided in accordance with company rules and decisions.
Eight hours a day is the working schedule. 6 days a week are the working days. The company will give vacation days according to their rules and regulations. Accommodations & meals will be provided by the company and employees won’t have to pay any costs for them. The contract period for these positions is 2 years only.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Bhandari Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Kabayan INT Hypermarket|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/23|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]