Nepalese workers have a lot of foreign employment opportunities in Bahrain. The company name is Al Maawdah Construction WLL. The company currently has positions open for Worker labours and Carpenters. Total, 37 employees are needed for all of the aforementioned job positions. Nepalese workers have also worked in this company for a long period of time. Many foreign workers work here from all over the world.
It has a reputation of providing good facilities and security to its employees. Their goal is to solve the employee’s problems/obstacles. Company employees were encouraged to work together in a team environment. Every available job position is eligible for overtime work, which will be provided according to company rules & management principles. Each day consists of 8 hours of work.
There are six working days in a week. As per management or company rules, the company also provides annual holidays. After the initial 2-year contract, workers can apply for an extension if they want. A suitable place to eat and stay will be provided by the company for its employees. That is free of charge for the employees. Experience working in a similar position or role would be a big advantage.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Prestige Associate Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Al Maawdah Construction WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2078/01/13|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]