Qatar Employment Opportunities for Foreigners. Vacancy announcement at Video Home & Electronic Centre. Currently, this company is hiring Business executive, Sales executive, Salesmen, Sales supervisors, Foremans, Cashiers, Technicians, and Driver lights. The company wants a total of 15 workers to work for all the positions available. Most of these workers have been employed here for many years.
Other workers have come from other countries as well. During the entire process, this company always emphasizes unity among their employees or workers. The workers at our company are treated as if they were family or wealthy, so they can trust us with confidence. There are six days a week of work and eight hours of work a day.
As per company rules and regulations, overtime work will also be available. The company’s rules & decisions will determine how long the annual holiday is. You will receive the proper food & accommodation (accommodation) as part of the company’s workforce. This contract will last for two years. They can then apply for additional years if they wish. The candidate’s previous experience in a comparable role/field will be a great asset.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||International Manpower Recruitment Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Video Home & Electronic Center|
|Approval Date Information||2078/05/03|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]