Mauritius offers a wonderful Foreign Employment Opportunity for Nepalese workers. Goldox Construction Limited company is in need of Nepalese workers. Position is Cook, Quantity surveyor, Civil engineer, Forman, Electricians, Mechanic, Welders, Mason, Carpenter There are 9 job positions available in total, so the company needs 51 workers.
Here at this company, several Nepalese workers have worked there for many years & other workers from other countries are also employed here. Employees in this position will receive a good salary from the company. We make every effort to build a mutually beneficial understanding between our employees and the company. There are 8 hours of work in a single day, and in a week, employees must work six days.
Overtime work is also available and will be paid according to the company regulations and rules. Workers will be provided with the proper facilities, such as food and lodging. There is no charge or expense for that by the workers. The company will determine how many holidays a worker will receive.
About 2 years is the maximum term of the job contract and if workers want, they can apply for more years afterward. Any interested parties should directly contact the manpower division for further details. Details of the phone number and office address are below. Thank you
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Help Overseas Private Limited|
|Company Name||Goldox Construction Limited|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/12|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]