A Packaging Technical Technician, under the supervision of the Lead Packaging Engineer, is responsible for projects and continuous improvement projects within the packaging area. Here are some key responsibilities: Execute packaging projects in a timely manner during the installation phase by planning, coordinating, and executing.
Plan and coordinate the qualification and commissioning of new or modified packaging equipment. Conduct technical feasibility studies and machine trials on packaging lines and packaging materials. Ensure packaging equipment is continuously modified and adapted as part of continuous improvement projects. Analyze proposals for improvements to manufacturing equipment and specifications for materials.
Audits packaging lines on a technical level. Provide troubleshooting and support for packaging equipment on a first-tier basis. A well-known company provides its workers with quality guidelines, accommodations, and opportunities. Employees are its greatest assets. Whenever possible, the company motivates/encourages its workers/employees. In the work, overtime is allowed and will be accounted for according to the policies of the company.
Candidates work 8 hours a day, 6 days a week, and 8 hours a day, 7 days a week for a total of 20 hours a week. The company management will determine whether a holiday is to be granted based on company rules and regulations. After the contract expired, if workers/employees wanted to continue to work then they could apply for more years as well.
During the course of their work, employees will receive a good meal/food and accommodation from the company. Those who want to go for foreign employment can apply online by clicking on the link given below. Thanks
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]