Nepalese workers from Nepal are needed by Bhandari Overseas Private Limited. Workers interested in applying should do so as soon as possible. Currently available positions are Reinforcing helper and Scaffolder. The company will provide good compensation for the aforementioned positions. Nepalese workers have worked at this reputed company for many years as well as international workers.
Because of having good facilities & guides for their employees, they all enjoy working for this company. It tries to solve the issues & obstacles faced by its employees. Furthermore, the company motivates and encourages its employees to work in a team or in unity. There is an overtime work facility in this available job position & it will be provided as per company policy. It is an eight-hour workday.
We work six days a week. Holidays will be granted in accordance with company policy. For that reason, the company will provide accommodation, meals/food, and workers won’t have to pay any expenses. Contracts are only available for 3 years. Contact information is available under how to apply. The Department of Foreign Employment has an official website where you can verify the LT Number.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||BINAMAY INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD.|
|Company Name||game over|
|Approval Date Information||2021/07/02|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]