Clayton Hotel Galway is looking to hire an experienced Kitchen Porter as part of the Dalata Hotel Group. The object of the Position. The Kitchen Porter supports the Head/Sous Chef by ensuring a high level of hygiene and cleanliness in the kitchen. Duties and Responsibilities: Always keep a supply of clean utensils, pots, and pans on hand.
Maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen at all times. Keeping HACCP standards at all times. Minimum requirements: A previous experience in a kitchen environment. As this role involves mornings, evenings, and weekends, flexibility is needed in working hours. The ability to work in teams or on own initiative is required.
Workers/employees of this company are trained to be team players. Our workers know they can trust our company since they understand that our company cares for them as a family or wealth. There are eight working hours a day & six workdays a week.
There is also an overtime facility, which is provided in accordance with company rules & regulations. Company decisions will determine which holidays are offered. This is a two-year contract. It would be a huge advantage for candidates if they have previous experience in a similar position/field. For details on how to apply, please see the section on how to contact manpower.
The LT Number should be verified on the department’s official website. Those who want to go for foreign employment can apply online by clicking on the link given below. Thank you
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]