Nepalese workers are needed by Apps Services Private Limited. All interested candidates should apply as soon as possible. We have an urgent need for 05 male workers in two different positions. Salary varies between Rs. 101,472 and Rs. 111,292. You will work 8 hours a day and 6 days a week. Overtime is possible per company policy. All companies will provide your meals for free. Your employment contract here is for a period of 2 years.
Interested candidates may attend on 4th May 2022. Find out more about the salary, the number of vacancies, and critical dates, and here are some of the major highlights of this vacancy for the above post if you read the full article.
For all medical costs and insurance coverage in Nepal, applicants will be responsible. The company will also reimburse its employees for medical and insurance coverage in foreign countries. The visa and the ticket will both be free of charge for our customers.
From the official website of the department of foreign employment, please verify the LT Number. Prospective foreign workers need to apply immediately. Any interested person may contact the department directly. Contact information is listed below. Thank you
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Apps Services Private Limited|
|Company Name||C&C Private Limited Employment Agency|
|Approval Date Information||2077/12/03|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]