For Nepalese job seekers in Saudi Arabia, four reputable companies are offering foreign employment in various positions, including free travel and visas. There are many Nepalese workers in this company who have been working there for many years, as well as workers from other countries. There is a lot of happiness among the employees working here and the working environments are good. The workers of this company are always provided with proper guidance and treated with respect.
Every employee is encouraged to work hard & efficiently. The company will provide you a good amount of compensation or wages for the mentioned job positions. As per the company rules and regulations, overtime work is possible and will be allowed. The weeklong schedule includes 6 working days and 8 hours of work each day. During their stay at the company’s premises, their employees will have a proper place to eat and stay.
Workers do not have to pay anything in exchange for that. As per the regulations of the business, all annual holidays will be granted. A position like this can only last for a period of two years. It would be a huge advantage/benefit for the candidate to have work experience in a particular field. Applicants must be energetic, enthusiastic, and efficient, as well as possess a positive attitude.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Madi Overseas Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Country Name||Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Medscan Terminal Company|
|Approval Date Information||2078/03/16|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]