Four different company announcement vacancy in Saudi Arabia with free visa & free ticket. Position is Maintenance mechanic assistant, Normal labor, Plumber, Truck driver, Van driver, Road mechanism driver, Genral mason, Architect labor. A good salary will be provided for the mentioned job positions. As the company is well known for excellent customer service, they would like these workers to be enthusiastic, responsible and punctual so they can keep this reputation.
There are many foreign workers working at this company in addition to Nepalese workers working here for many years. The employees can trust the company with confidence, and the company tries to make a mutual understanding between employee and company. Approximately 45 people are needed for the mentioned positions.
A working day is six days per week, with each shift lasting eight hours. The work hours will also be fixed according to the company rules in this position. A job position like this requires an agreement/contract for 2 years for the annual holidays and monthly holidays, respectively. For more advertising information, please call the number below and get all the information about the work.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Muskan Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Country Name||Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Bin Hofan General Deals|
|Approval Date Information||2078/01/15|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]